Saturday, August 11, 2012

Treading Water


I was not planning to post so soon, but after seeing Strawberry Singh's Mirror Mirror post, I had to try it for myself! Finding the right spot where I was effortlessly floating on water was a pain, but so worth it at the end. Once I figured out how to position myself I couldn't stop thinking how cool it was. Literally was saying "this is so cool!" whenever I would switch my windlight settings to see what the reflection would look like (lol, I know such a dork, but that's me :P). Out of the bunch I chose this one. Would definitely recommend trying it yourself!


Lips - Crystal Lipstick V2 (red 5) @ .Pekka.
Eyeliner - Vintage Mature Complete Eyeliner - .Pekka. @ Vintage Fair 2012
Hair - Gloria Hair - /Wasabi Pills/ @ Vintage Fair 2012
Nails -
Gazellver Ring & Nail (Female) @ ROZOREGALIA
Earrings - Glamour Cross Hoops @ EY:NO
Corset -  Ninon (Ruby) - Ingenue @ COLLABOR88
Pants - Zoey Leather Pants @ erratic
Heels - COQUETE Platform (Dark Red) @ N-core
Clutch - Black clutch (gold) @ whatever


Pose - Touch Me @ aDORKable Poses


Location - Las Arenas Rosadas

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark As Ink Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates