Saturday, August 11, 2012

Cooler Than Me




You got designer shades just to hide your face and you wear them around like you're cooler than me.


"Cooler Than Me" - Mike Posner



Originally I was going to make a blog on tumblr, and even though I do have that set up, I decided to go with Wordpress. I'm still pretty new to Second Life, but blogging is something I've done for a long time. There are so many blogs out there for SL fashion, and I can't promise anything new or inventive on this blog, but I will be myself. Btw, you can call me Nadira.


I've been lucky to meet some cool people on SL that helped me not look like a noob. Which to be honest, is why I put off even joining in the first place, I wanted to go in having a grasp on things, and when I took a first look at the interface, I couldn't make heads or tails. Finally at a point where I feel like I can share my looks.

I really love erratic's new mesh silk blouse. There were so many colors to choose from I couldn't decide and had a friend help me decide. I am tempted to go back and choose another, they just feel so effortless. With a few key pieces, mon tissu's cuffed denim shorts, and ISON's Miraya open-toe bootie available at COLLABOR88, this is definitely one of my favorite looks so far.

Skin/Makeup - Ivy tan @ the body co.
Mole - Vintage Mature Mole - .Pekka. @ Vintage Fair 2012
Hair - Unfold @ [elikatira]
Piercings - Dramatic Piercing (silver) @ EY:NO
Aviators - Aviator Glasses (black) @ whatever
Earcuff - Beads earcuff @ [ glow ] studio
Top - Amy silk blouse (blue) @ erratic
Bottoms - Cuffed denim shorts @ mon tissu
Heels - Miraya open-toe bootie (slate) ISON @ COLLABOR88

Location - Black Kite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark As Ink Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates