Thursday, June 27, 2013

No Life Without The Stars, The Sun, The Moon, Or You.


This is my attempt at something lighter, since its summer or something like that. I wanted to take more pictures but I kept crashing and these were the only ones I could take. I've changed my shape and skin, still testing it out, since I'm so partial to the old one. And I haven't had any feedback on this one, so can't say if I will keep it or not.

Is it so weird that I gushed over meeting Strawberry Singh? Mind you, it was to help me out at the Zaara store, but still, I do enjoy reading her posts.

I've been meaning to get better at taking pictures, but with the crashing, and then having the tendency of overediting my photos, it will take me a while to get something on the screen like how I see it in my head.

I'm no where near to having the Second Life I wanted, and not even sure what that is, but meandering about on my own is definitely not it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark As Ink Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates