Monday, September 3, 2012

Can You Still See The Heart Of Me

DAI009

As much as I would like to set a time to post on this blog, I don't want to force any creativity on my part, and I was not feeling it all this past week. Instead I just felt drained out by the end of it. I've also realized I'm just as bad in SL as I am in RL when deciding what to wear. I knew I wanted to use the Teawood prefab made for the Four Walls Hunt, which is still going on now. Lots of goodies and all of the items are easy to find. I don't know about you, but I give up on hunts when I can't find what I'm looking for. Hunts should be fun not frustrating. <<end tiny rant>>

I changed the textures to this dark/black wood texture by inSight  Designs Textures, who also have something in the hunt. Instantly set this dark mood for me, and I sifted through my windlight settings and settled on this slightly foggy/misty one. If you guys don't know by now, I edit all of my images in PicMonkey and Photoshop, so the colors won't be exact, personal preference is all.



This lacy black bra and matching panties set as been my go to lately, made by Cynful. I wanted to showcase it with this awesome black open shirt by Kauna, however it only comes in two sizes, XS and M. I usually wear a XS or a S anyways, so it was no problem for me. Exile has just released some new hair, including some new colors. I'm wearing Set Free in Rio. It's definitely warmer in world, compared to the pics, but all of the new hues are lovely. Definitely looking forward to new hairstyles with these colors.

This lovely ottoman is a free gift by oOo Studio. First came across them at the Vintage Fair 2012 (now over), and their pose for Paris stuck in my head for days that I had to go back and get it. Hopefully I'll get to make a post with it soon. Be sure to make a visit in world, they have lots of free gifts for group members. I believe there was a fee to join, and usually I don't like to pay fees, however I felt that I was going to love whatever they came out with in the future so I bit the bullet.

Think I've rambled for long enough. Till next time!

Lips - Red Wine Lipgloss/DARK @ Lara Hurley Skin @ Vintage Fair 2012
Eyeshadow - Bombshell @ the body co.
Blush - Sexy @ the body co.
Mole - Vintage Mature Complete Makeup (mole only) @ .Pekka. @ Vintage Fair 2012
Tattoo - Sakura Night (faded) @ AITUI
Hair - Set Free (Rio) @ Exile
Earrings - Black Dagger @ Paper Couture
Eyebrow Piercing - Puncture
Lacy Bra - Deliciosa @ Cynful
Shirt - Black Open Shirt @ Kauna
Trousers - Mazza (black) @ coldLogic
Pumps - Noir Intense @ N-core

Pose - ottoman @ oOo Studio

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark As Ink Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates